Rajan
Nowy
Nowy
Przebieg: 0
Silnik: 1.4 16V Turbo
Rocznik: 2010

Re: dołożenie Tempomatu

Post autor: Rajan »

Pozdrowienia z Indii. Mam 1.4 16V T-Jet, w którym, mam zainstalowany pomyślnie tempomat, zgodnie z wytycznymi tutaj i na rosyjskim forum. Jednak kiedy próbowaliśmy zainstalować w przyjaciółmi 1,3 MJD - maj 2011, nie udało.

Kiedyś Alfa 147 łodygę, połączone 4 przewody do ECU i dostarczane 12 V w 5. drutu, ale tempomat nie działa. Nie LED, żaden komunikat na wyświetlaczu. Po podłączeniu FIATEcuScan i podłączeniu do komputera ciała, za pomocą siłowników, jesteśmy w stanie świecić dioda, ale tempomat nie działa.

Każda pomoc będzie mile widziana.

Dzięki,
Rajan

PS: Użyłem Google tłumaczyć. Proszę wybaczyć błędy. Oto oryginalny tekst angielski, jak również.

Greetings from India. I have a 1.4 16V T-Jet, in which, I have successfully installed cruise control, following the guidance here and in the Russian forum. However, when we tried to install in a friends 1.3 MJD - May 2011, we failed.

We used Alfa 147 stalk, connected 4 wires to ECU and supplied +12V in the 5th wire, but cruise control is not working. No LED, no message in the display. By connecting FIATEcuScan, and connecting to body computer, using actuators, we are able to light up the LED, but cruise control is not working.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Rajan
Awatar użytkownika
mwas
Prezes
Prezes
Przebieg: 98000
Silnik: 1.4 MultiAir 170 KM
Podziękował: 402 razy
Otrzymał podziękowań: 949 razy
Kontakt:

Post autor: mwas »

Rajan, welcome to our forum ! I'm glad, that my manual help people in other countries :luzak As stand for Cruise Control connection in 1.3 MJet - some guys here had successfully connected Cruise Control in that type of engine. I don't know how you tried to do this, but be aware, that connection in 1.3 Multijet is different then in 1.4 tJet. Full manual with electical diagrams is here -> http://www.lineaklubpolska.pl/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=2857" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; If you need description in English, feel free to ask :ink
Quick guide for 1.3 MJet
Pins in engine control connector:
pin 20 - Cruise control ON/OFF
pin 19 - MINUS button
pin 21 - PLUS button
pin 11 - RES button

If you connected as above, then you can check connection quality inside connector. Sometimes pins haven't contact. You can also check if the Alfa 147 stick is efficient - there should be 300 - 330 ohm between its functions and +12V power plug. You can sipmly make connection direct on wires omitting the steering stick :ink
Alfa Romeo Giulietta 1.4 MultiAir 170 KM
Rajan
Nowy
Nowy

mwas - Thanks a lot for your response. I have referred to your guide during installation in both the T-Jet and the 1.3 MJD. We have connected according to the description for the MJD - pins 19,20,21,22 (you have typed 11 in the post above instead of 22, hope it is just a typo).

I have used the prescribed MQS connectors for the ECU connection. I personally believe that there is something different in the ECU programming, or some other change to be made with FES to be able to use cruise control.

Is there any changes that have to be done using FES? Has anyone in Poland installed CC in their MJD, especially cars made from May 2011 or later?

Thanks for the help,

Rajan
Awatar użytkownika
mwas
Prezes
Prezes
Kontakt:

Rajan pisze:(you have typed 11 in the post above instead of 22, hope it is just a typo).
Yes, sorry, that was just a typo :oj
Rajan pisze:I have used the prescribed MQS connectors for the ECU connection. I personally believe that there is something different in the ECU programming, or some other change to be made with FES to be able to use cruise control.

Is there any changes that have to be done using FES? Has anyone in Poland installed CC in their MJD, especially cars made from May 2011 or later?

Thanks for the help,

Rajan
I don't know anyone, who connected CC in the 1.3 MJ car from 2011 and later but, as i know from eper, that still there are only 2 types of body computer installed in the cars - one with support central locking and the other one - without it. That means that body computers in newer cars still should have a CC function. In FES theres only one thing to do - activate CC control led. If you don't do that, CC should still work, but without a message on the dashboard.
What would i do in this situation:
- i would check connection inside the connector plug - sometimes pins doesn't fit correctly and then there is no connection. Pins should get in the hole only in one direction, should get in there very deep and there should be a "click" on the end - that's a sign, that a latch worked correctly and the pin should be in the correct place.
- i would check, if there is a +12V power for sure. All stearing of CC is based on getting +12V for desired pin in the connector plug. If there is no power, the CC won't work.
- i would check, if the Alfa 147 steering stick is ok - by multimeter you can check a resistance between power and each function. There should be 300 - 330 ohm. You can check it also by connecting +12V directly to the pin nr 20 (directly from the cars battery for eg.). If you do that and you activeted control led in FES program, the CC message should appear on the dashboard.
Please, check this steps above and tell us what are the results.

Best regards,
Maciek
Rajan
Nowy
Nowy

mwas,

We have checked all the pointers you have provided and everything is fine. But the CC still does not work in the 1.3 MJD Linea. We tried in both May 2011 as well as June 2010 versions, but without success.

Here are my findings:

When we connect to Dashboard module and select CC light in actuators, the CC light comes on. However, when we connect to the ECU and try the actuator from there, we are getting a "Failed to Execute" error. Also, when connected to the ECU, under parameters, when we select Cruise Control, it has a value of "Not Learnt". We tried doing a "Self-adaptation Reset", but no luck.

What do you think we should try next?

Rajan
Awatar użytkownika
mwas
Prezes
Prezes
Kontakt:

Self adaptation will not work. Also don't care about info that Cruise Control is "Not Learnt" :ink Can you please place a foto of the engine and the connector plug ?
Awatar użytkownika
emmer
klubowicz
klubowicz
Przebieg: 32000
Silnik: 1.5
Rocznik: 2017
Podziękował: 41 razy
Otrzymał podziękowań: 120 razy

Post autor: emmer »

mwas - napisz koledze niech przyjedzie na pomorze :ryczy
Rajan
Nowy
Nowy

mwas - here are the pictures
DSC02305.JPG
DSC02303.JPG
WP_000396.jpg
DSC02291.JPG
DSC02260.JPG
The ECU itself is Marelli 6F3 EOBD Diesel Injection (1.3)

Thanks for the help. Please do let me know if you need more details.

Thanks again,

Rajan
Nie masz wymaganych uprawnień, aby zobaczyć pliki załączone do tego posta.
Awatar użytkownika
emmer
klubowicz
klubowicz
Przebieg: 32000
Silnik: 1.5
Rocznik: 2017
Podziękował: 41 razy
Otrzymał podziękowań: 120 razy

Post autor: emmer »

Maciek nie kumam o czym tam gawożycie, ale może problemem jest liczenie w który pin się wpiąć - pamiętasz na zlocie? od jednej strony wychodziło inaczej a od drugiej znowu inaczej
Awatar użytkownika
mwas
Prezes
Prezes
Kontakt:

emmer pisze:Maciek nie kumam o czym tam gawożycie, ale może problemem jest liczenie w który pin się wpiąć - pamiętasz na zlocie? od jednej strony wychodziło inaczej a od drugiej znowu inaczej
Pamiętam doskonale, dzięki temu nie miałem problemu z podłączeniem w następnym T-Jet'cie :ink Kolega ma problem, bo w swoim T-Jet'cie wszystko udało się podłączyć, ale z 1.3 MJ kolegi ma problem, po podłącza wg instrukcji, ale brak efektów. Poprosiłem go o zdjęcia komory silnika żeby się upewnić, że na pewno mają to samo co my :ink
Zasugeruję koledze przyjazd na pomorze :ryczy ale nie wiem, czy wytrzyma w tym pudle taki kawał drogi :ryczy Ja igo tam chętnie ugoszczę :pivo
Prośba do smak56 - Stefan, możesz napisać dokładnie, jak podłączałeś się do wtyczki ? Wiem, że to już poruszałeś, tutaj są nawet dość szczegółowe zdjęcia -> http://www.lineaklubpolska.pl/download/ ... &mode=view" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;, ale chciałbym mieć pewność i dokładny opis, żebym mógł go przetłumaczyć koledze z Indii :luzak
Oczywiście Michał, biorę też pod uwagę to, że mógł przypadkowo źle policzyć PINy, pytanie czy w MJ licząc nieprawidłowo nie natknąłby się na piny, które są już w użyciu :pomysli
Tak czy inaczej, mam jeszcze kilka pomysłów, które kolega będzie mógł spróbować, ale opis od Stefana byłby bardzo wskazany :pivo
Rajan
Nowy
Nowy

Thanks for trying to help guys. Much appreciated.

I have counted and counted and am 100% sure I have connected to the correct pins. I guess I will also wait for Stefan to reply. I suspect that the ECU code is different.

Rajan
Awatar użytkownika
mwas
Prezes
Prezes
Kontakt:

Rajan pisze:I suspect that the ECU code is different.
I don't think so, that would be strange. I need to check few things, but i do it later, now i can't - i'm in work and i don't have all needed stuff here :ink

-- 27 sie 2013, o 23:37 --

OK, Rajan, i've checked few things and everything indicates, that this function should work on that type of engine and ECU. You have that same ECUs, as we in Europe. We're using that same software to connect to the car. Pictures, you have placed shows that same type of engine, as ours. So this MUST WORK :ink
Please check again, if the pins are connected correctly. On this foto -> http://www.lineaklubpolska.pl/download/ ... &mode=view" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; you have shown how exacly should it be done. Advice: count from pin nr 28 backwards. This is ending pin on the top row - all is shown on the pictures.
If you will be a 100000000% sure, that pins are connected correctly, then connect car to the computer through the ELM interface (or similar). Run FiatEcuScan or MultiEcuScasn (prefered) and do as follows:
1) you've typed, that you've checked Crius Control led indicator, but for sure, do it once again. Choose Fiat -> Linea 1.3 Multijet -> Dashboard -> Instrument Panel Marelli and click Connect (F10). When connected, choose Actutators -> Criuse control light and click Execute (F10) and see what is happening on the dashboard. If the Crusie Control indicator will light up, then everything is fine.
2) When checked the CC light, disconnect from actual module (F11) and go as follows: Fiat -> Idea 1.4 8V (!!!! YES, THIS IS NOT A JOKE !!!) -> Body -> Can Setup / PROXI Alignment Procedure and click Connect (F10). When connected there might be a warning message, that car is configured properly - just click Y. Then: Adjustments -> Cruise control light and Execute (F10). When a window appears, change it on Enabled and clikck OK. Then another warning with confirmation - click Y. Then Copleted message should apear. This is not the end, now you must choose: PROXI ALIGNMENT PROCEDURE and click Execute (F10). Another warning message - click Y. When this procedure will be executing, on the dashboard some indicators can have strange behawior, for eg. fuel level will fall and raise.. After all procedure the program will command you to turn the ignition to OFF posiotion. Do it, and when you clikck Y the program will go back to main menu.
3) Now make direct wire connection between pin nr 20 and + (plus) of the cars battery. When you do that, turn the iginton key to ON. If Everything is fine, then there should be CC indicator light on the dashboard withs the message that Crius Control is ON. The CC indicator should be light still. If there is so, from that moment, every time when you turn the key ON, the CC indicator should me lighten at the begging and after few seconds should be off (when CC is off).
If you do above, and you will see CC indicator, then you must check other connections, because till now CC should work. But, if after above procedure, with pin 20 directly connected with cars battery there is no CC indicator light on the dashboard, then i don't have an ide, what can be wrong.
I hope, that after all i've written, everything will work as it should. What is left for me, to wish you good luck. Please, let us know about the efects.
Awatar użytkownika
smak56
klubowicz
klubowicz
Przebieg: 276000
Silnik: 1.3 multijet
Rocznik: 2007
Podziękował: 398 razy
Otrzymał podziękowań: 650 razy

Post autor: smak56 »

Maciek; zdjęcie, które zamieściłeś jest wg mnie wystarczjące. Najlepiej liczyć od 16, który jest bezpośrednio nad PIN-em. Nie można się pomylić. Pamiętaj o zamianie zasilania przy przełączniku, które emmer wyłapał.
smak56
Obrazek
Awatar użytkownika
mwas
Prezes
Prezes
Kontakt:

Stefan, dzięki, już napisałem Rajanowi chyba maksymalną instrukcję co ma zrobić (post wyżej :ink) łącznie z sugestią, żeby liczył piny od końca (od 28go). Sam jestem ciekawy, czy mu się udało :pomysli
Awatar użytkownika
smak56
klubowicz
klubowicz
Przebieg: 276000
Silnik: 1.3 multijet
Rocznik: 2007
Podziękował: 398 razy
Otrzymał podziękowań: 650 razy

Post autor: smak56 »

mwas; pin 28 jest schowany i trudniej od niego liczyć.
smak56
Obrazek
ODPOWIEDZ